is a Rail-to-Rail Input/Output dual operational amplifier featuring low power, low noise and a low voltage operation from 1.8V. The Rail-to-Rail Input/Output offers a wide input/output dynamic range from ground level to supply line, which provides both ground and Hi-side sensing applications. The excellent features of low noise, low operating voltage and high phase margin make the NJM2732
well-suited for various applications such as battery powered devices, portable audio devices, sensor applications and others.
- Operating Voltage 1.8 to 6.0V
- Rail-to-Rail Input VICM= 0 to 5.0V, (at V+=5V)
- Rail-to-Rail Output VOH.4.9V/ VOL.0.1V, (at V+=5V, RL=20k)
- Load Drivability VOH.4.75V/ VOL.0.25V, (at V+=5V, RL=2k)
- Offset Voltage 5mV max.
- Slew Rate 0.4V/mks typ.
- Low Input Voltage Noise 10nV/Hz typ. (at f=1kHz)
- Adequate phase margin ФM=75deg. typ., (at RL=2k, voltage follower)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline DIP8, DMP8, SOP8 JEDEC 150mil, SSOP8, MSOP8 (TVSP8) MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA / THIN TYPE